Silver and Gold

Ho’oponopono pieces designed by Payson Cooper
Be sure to check the size chart before choosing a ring size!

Ho’oponopono Mama Earth Pendant
 
att00005
What kind of world do you wish to live in? Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len teaches his students to send love to mama earth because she is in dire need of it. Wearing this one-of-a-kind hand carved cleaning tool extends the message that the world we choose to live in is safe, infinitely prosperous and… in loving hands. Pendant comes in your choice of sterling silver or 14k gold. Earth marble is made of recycled glass.
 
 
Leather Cord
18" Venetian Box Chain

Silver – $152.00

Gold – $2,095.00

Color

Silver – $159.00

Gold – $2,195

Color

20" Venetian Box Chain
24" Venetian Box Chain

Silver – $164.00

Gold – $2,245.00

Color

Silver – $164.00

Gold – $2,245.00

Color

Spiral Ho’oponopono Bracelet

Slim Ring
Sterling Silver: $195.00
Silver Color

Slim Ring
14K Gold: $1895.00
Gold Color

 
Infinity Circle Tension Bracelet
 
Silver ($195.00)
Gold ($1895.00)
Color

 
Cuff Bracelet
 

Silver ($225.00)

Gold ($2295.00)

Color

 

Cuff Links

 

Silver ($225.00)

Gold ($1450.00)

Color

 

NEW Ho’oponopono Spiral Pocket Piece!

 

Silver ($69.00)

Gold ($450.00)

Color

 

Ho’oponopono Sterling Silver Charm Bracelet

Slim Ring

Sterling Silver: $350.00

 

This Sterling Silver Charm Bracelet includes sterling silver charms with rhinestones, beads, swarovski crystals and semi-precious stones. Includes the following cleaning charms:

NEW Candy Cane Charm!
Aloha/Hawaii/Pineapple Charm
Cleaning Spiral Charm
Water Charm
Hot Chocolate Charm
Bluebonnet Charm
Coconut Charm
Pencil With Eraser Charm
Blueberry Charm
Corn Charm
Strawberry Charm
Ice Cream Charm

Ho’oponopono Narrow Ring

Includes the 4 mantras on one band.
Slim Ring

 

Sterling Silver: $79.00
Ring Size
Silver Color

Narrow Band in Gold

14K Gold

$850.00 (Sizes 6-8.5)

Ring Size
Gold Color

900.00 (Sizes 9-13)
 
Ring Size
Gold Color

Ho’oponopono Thin Stackable Rings, set of 4

Includes one mantra on each band as shown in picture.
Silver Narrow Rings
 
Sterling Silver: $440.00
Ring Size
Silver Color

Silver Narrow Rings
$1,479.00 (Sizes 6-8.5)
Ring Size
Gold Color

$1,525.00 (Sizes 9-13)
14K Gold:
Ring Size
Gold Color

Ho’oponopono Wide Ring

Includes the 4 mantras on one band.
Wide Rings 2
Sterling Silver: $95.00
Ring Size
Silver Color

Wide Rings

14K Gold
$850.00 (Sizes 4-8.5)

Ring Size
Gold Color

 
$900.00 (Sizes 9-13)
Ring Size
Gold Color

Ho’oponopono Wide Ring
NOW in Spanish!

Includes the 4 mantras on one band.
Sterling Silver: $95.00
Ring Size
Silver Color

14K Gold
$850.00 (Sizes 4-8.5)

Ring Size
Gold Color

 
$900.00 (Sizes 9-13)
Ring Size
Gold Color

Ho’oponopono Spiral Necklace

 

Spiral Necklace Silver

Price: $127.00

16″ or 18″ Ball Chain, 1.2 mm
16″ Silver

Price: $127.00

18" Silver

Price: $132.00

20″ or 24″ Ball Chain, 1.5 mm
20″ Silver

Price: $132.00

24″ Silver

Ho’oponopono Spiral Necklace
Spiral Necklace

Price: $795.00

16″ 14K Gold
Gold Color

 
16" or 18" Ball
Chain, .8mm.
Spiral Necklace Silver

The 14k Gold Ho’oponopono jewelry also comes in yellow, white, pink and green gold. The
image in front is an example of our 14k Yellow Gold compared to our Green Gold (image in back).

Price: $859.00
 
18″ 14K Gold
Gold Color

   

Ho’oponopono Infinity Circle Necklace

 
Circle Necklace

Price: $127.00

16″ or 18″ Ball Chain, 1.2 mm
16″ Silver

Price: $127.00

18" Silver

Price: $132.00

20″ or 24″ Ball Chain, 1.5 mm
20″ Silver

Price: $132.00
24″ Silver

Circle Necklace
Description: 16″ or 18″ Ball Chain, .8mm

Price: $795.00

16″ 14K Gold
Gold Color

Price: $859.00
18″ 14K Gold
Gold Color

Price: $1195.00
16″ 14K Gold With Diamonds
Gold Color

 
Price: $1245.00
18" 14K Gold With Diamonds
Gold Color

 

Please Note: Prices are subject to change based on changes in the gold and silver markets.
The prices on Intentional Treasures will reflect the current trends in the markets and will continue to fluctuate.

All 14k gold and sterling silver items found on Intentional Treasures are eco-friendly and made in the USA by Payson & Co., LLC. Additionally, the sterling silver is made of “special silver,” which is sterling (92.5% fine silver, like all other sterling), but the remaining 7.5% is made up of a blend of metals that provides a similar hardness (one of the reasons for mixing the metals to begin with – fine silver is super soft, like 24K gold), but with less tarnishing. Special silver, when stored properly, will not tarnish for up to 3 years.